STATS utilise a wide range of specialist testing techniques to complement our investigation work.
- Dynamic Cone Penetration (DCP) and Perth Sands Penetration (PSP) tests (Compaction Control, pads)
- ASTM DCP tests (Compaction Control, forensic investigation for runways, highways)
- Instrumented DCP tests (Compaction Control, forensic investigation for deep seated issues, Tip Resistance)
- Nuclear Density Measurements (Compaction Control)
- Plate Load tests (Bearing Capacity and Settlement)
- Field Vane Shear test (Field Strength)
- Light Drop Weight tests (Field CBR estimation, Compaction Control)
- Falling Head Permeability tests (Permeability)
- Electrical Resistivity Measurements (Soil Property)
- Thermal Resistivity Measurements (Soil Property).
- Geotechnical Instrumentation Installation and Monitoring (Ground Movement).
STATS work with environmental consultants to provide a joint Geotech-Environmental site investigation campaign to arrive at a cost-effective investigation program for our Client. STATS provide laboratory testing services for soils, aggregates and concrete, and is NATA accredited for a variety of tests.